It obviously took me a lot longer to get around to fixing this blog up than I intended, but I’ve finally done it. Now running the latest version of WordPress, without all the hacks of my really old version. I did manage to convert the ‘keywords’ from an ancient plugin to using WordPress’ native tags, although I did suffer some pretty obvious encoding conversion issues. I’m just glad things work at all and probably too lazy to figure out how to deal with that.
I’ve composed dozens of blog posts in my head during the blog’s absence and hopefully I remember some of them enough to post them eventually.
It’s good to be back.
If anybody notices anything broken please let me know.